Thursday, July 2, 2009

Schools Out for the Summer

Well, we are officially done with school. In fact, most of my classmates are already back home in the fabulous US of A. My last week of class in Shanghai was a tuff one. I had a nasty cold that put me out of it for while and then I spent the remaining time catching up on my class work. I didn’t really get a chance to do much reporting in Shanghai (since I was typhoid Mary) so my last two stories I finished in Shanghai were reported on from either Beijing or Xi’An. If you haven’t already, take a look at chinaonthemove.net. I have one written story called A Chance Encounter with the Book of Changes and I created a multimedia piece about a rural farmer named Li. If you go to my travel blog on the class site you will see both of these. These will be my last two big posts on the class website. I am supposed to write some after thoughts and those will go up sometime in the near future. For now, however, consider school out.

While you are at our class site you should also watch the “Where's the Tobaggan” video. This is a chronicle of our (Caitlin, Alice, Kelly, and me) adventures on The Great Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment